Electromagnetic water meter for district metering of potable water and custody transfer (CT) measurement
The WATERFLUX 3070 is a battery powered electromagnetic water meter for use in water abstraction wells, district metering areas (DMA) and custody transfer measurement of potable water (MI-001, OIML R49). With optional pressure and temperature sensors, the meter can also be used for leak detection, quality control and pressure management systems. Unlike mechanical water meters, the WATERFLUX 3070 is maintenance-free and offers a much larger turn down ratio (1000:1). Its measuring tube with a rectangular and reduced cross-section enables a stable measurement even at low flow rates. Due to the optimized flow profile, the WATERFLUX 3070 can be installed virtually anywhere without straight inlet or outlet runs – behind pipe bends, slide valves or a reduction in the pipe. Even burial installation or use in flooded areas is possible.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Unique rectangular sensor design for good low flow performance
- Available with patented reference electrode: no grounding rings needed
- High accuracy at peak flows during the day and at low flows during the night
- Rilsan® coated sensor tube
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- Suitable for immersion in flooded chambers
- Battery-powered for remote locations or mains powered with battery backup
- FlexPower option for power connection to electrical grid, solar panel or windmill
- Unique low power Modbus option for battery-powered version
- With CT approval for heat meter applications (MID MI-004)
- Compact or field mounted version
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool