OPTISONIC 4400 HT
Ultrasonic flowmeter for high temperature liquids
The OPTISONIC 4400 HT is a 2-path ultrasonic flowmeter for crudes, a broad range of refined products and other liquids that are processed at high temperatures. This makes the flowmeter the perfect choice for accurate flow measurement of high temperature feed flows in refineries. It is also highly suitable for flow measurement of molten salt or synthetic heat transfer oil with high and rapidly changing temperatures at concentrated solar power (CSP) plants. Other typical applications include condensate as well as feed water or spray water measurement at power plants.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Meets the requirements of the oil and gas industry: NACE MR 175/103 and ISO 15156 conformity
- Independent of flow profile (Reynolds number) and product variations
- Resistant to corrosive and abrasive products
- Transducer replacement under process conditions
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Optional heating jacket
- Welded-end connections on request
- No periodical maintenance or recalibration needed