Control unit for 4…20 mA/HART® field devices
The SHD 200 is a unit for control and monitoring of process parameters in various industry applications. It is suitable for connecting to all loop-powered field devices with 4…20 mA output and/or HART® communication. The SHD 200 exceeds the functionality of an ordinary display. It features different customer-specific measurement pages displaying up to 4 different values for detailed process monitoring (incl. trend graph and summary page).
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- 2-wire, loop-powered device
- Full access to all sensor functions including calibration possible by connecting a HART® handheld
- Mapping of any HART variable via second current output
- System alarm: Indication of any system relevant failure possible (e.g. loss of HART® communication)
- Robust plastic or aluminium housing (IP66/67)
- Various operating languages available
- For wall-mount installation
- Approved for hazardous areas (e.g. ATEX/IECEx Ex ia)