The SMARTPAT ORP 1590 is a 2-wire loop powered ORP sensor for water and wastewater applications. The sensor is equipped with a platinum electrode, ceramic diaphragm and temperature sensor (Pt1000). Its robust design with CPVC body material makes it usable for aggressive media. The sensor can be installed directly into a pipe or tank with the ¾ NPT ,(male) process connection. Offline calibration of the sensor is possible under controlled conditions, generating cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime.
The SMARTPAT ORP 1590 is part of the SMARTPAT product family - the first sensor line in the market featuring an integrated transmitter with built-in fieldbus communication (HART® 7) and current output. The real open standard enables a direct connection from the sensor to the process control system. Unlike other commercially available ORP sensors, there is no need for external transmitters. Thus, price and maintenance costs of the complete measuring point are considerably reduced.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- No external transmitter needed
- Offline calibration under controlled conditions: Cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime
- Double junction for extended lifetime and wide application range
- With robust CPVC body material
- With integrated Pt1000 and standard VP2 connector
- Free of charge PACTware™ FDT/DTM for easy handling of offline and online configuration
- Direct connection via standardized fieldbus (HART® 7)
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling