OPTISENS TUR 2000
Optical turbidity sensor for water and wastewater applications
The OPTISENS TUR 2000 is a turbidity sensor for use in open channels. Its robust design is especially suitable for potable water and wastewater applications. The NIR-LED (90° scattered light acc. to ISO 7027) guarantees a short response time and a precise turbidity measurement (<40 FNU/NTU). The turbidity sensor is available as insertion version for flow cell installation in water treatment plants and as immersion version for installation in open basins and channels of wastewater treatment plants and other facilities. The OPTISENS TUR 2000 operates with the OPTISENS MAC 100 analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Precise turbidity measurement <40 FNU/NTU through the 90° scattered light method (acc. to ISO 7027)
- Long-term stability due to reduced clogging by integrated spray cleaning nozzle (immersion version only)
- Robust design for open channel measurement and a long lifespan
- Short response time for all applications
- Mounting option on a flexible telescopic rod ( SENSOFIT IMM 2000 ) or in a flow-through assembly ( SENSOFIT FLOW 2000 Flow Cell)
- For connection to the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter