OPTITEMP TR 100
Measuring insert with Pt100 resistance sensor (RTD)
The OPTITEMP TR 100 is a replaceable spring-loaded measuring insert with Pt100 RTD sensor for installation into temperature assemblies. It is made of a mineral insulated cable with laser welded bottom plug. The measuring insert is highly flexible and features superior insulation resistance and a high degree of vibration resistance.
The OPTITEMP TR 100 can be equipped with ceramic terminal block, flying wires or with an OPTITEMP head-mounted transmitter. It comes with sheath diameter Ø6 mm / 1⁄4" or Ø3 mm / 1⁄8" for quick response. The measuring insert is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- For installation in OPTITEMP industrial temperature assemblies
- Pt100 RTD with a characteristic curve according to DIN EN 60751
- Replaceable spring-loaded version for secure contact with the bottom of the thermowell
- Superior insulation resistance
- High degree of vibration resistance
- Quick-response versions with a diameter of 3 mm / 0.12"
- Standard and customised length
- Intrinsically safe versions for use in hazardous areas