Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for standard applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-S12 is a threaded RTD sensor assembly with a straight welded multipart thermowell (based on form 2G) and neck tube. The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications can be screwed directly to the process pipe or tank. It is suitable for temperature measurement of gases and liquids up to +600°C / +1100°F. The RTD can be used at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. The OPTITEMP TRA-S12 is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx