Thermocouple (TC) temperature assembly for higher flow velocities and pressures
The OPTITEMP TCA-TF31 is a flanged thermocouple (TC) assembly with a tapered barstock thermowell (based on form 4F). The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is particularly suitable for use in pipes, tanks or reactors where a high mechanical stress resistance of the thermowell is required (e.g. petrochemical or oil and gas applications). The advantage of this sensor type is that its wetted parts can be coated (e.g. with PTFE), making it resistant to aggressive media. The TC is designed for temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TCA-TF31 features a modular design with a threaded standard neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The thermocouple assembly can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: threaded standard neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L, 1.4571 / 316Ti, 1.7335 / 13CrMo44, 1.0460 / C22.8
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Temperature range: -40…+600°C / +1100°F
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe (Ex i) and flameproof (Ex d): ATEX, IECEx