The OPTITEMP TT 40 C is a universal, programmable 2-wire head-mounted temperature transmitter. The galvanically isolated high performance device works with RTD elements, thermocouple (TC) elements or other inputs (mV and Ω). The transmitter is best used for industrial temperature applications requiring high stability and accuracy as well as fast response times. It provides a temperature linear current output (4…20 mA).
The OPTITEMP TT 40 C comes with advanced functionality including error correction and sensor diagnostic for improved safety and reliability. Its unique "SmartSense" function allows insulation resistance monitoring to prevent measuring errors. The temperature transmitter is designed to be mounted in a "B connection head" or larger. As an alternative the OPTITEMP TT 40 C can also be mounted on a DIN rail using an optional rail mounting kit. A dedicated rail-mounted version for DIN rails is available with the OPTITEMP TT 40 R.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Highly precise, completely universal digital device
- Configuration without external power supply (via PC/software ConSoft™)
- Fast response time, high speed update (300 ms)
- 40-point linearisation
- Sensor break monitoring and sensor error correction
- Isolation resistance monitoring (SmartSense): fail-safe up to 95 % relative air humidity
- Simple loop checking with calibrated output
- High galvanic isolation: 3750 VAC
- Suitable for connection head B or larger
- Optional rail mounting kit for installation on a DIN rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)